The course meets the requirement of the Florida Board of Nursing. Successful completion of the course will satisfy the Florida Board of Nursing requirement for applicants that have failed the NCLEX three consecutive times or have not taken the NCLEX within 6 months after graduation.
Applicant who do not hold an active license, have not practiced in the past five years, and/or are applying for license by endorsement based on having previously passed the NCLEX all qualify for this course.
The course consists of 80 hours of didactic and 96 hours of clinical.
Weekend Classes (Fridays & Saturdays)
Weekend classes are in an online virtual classroom format
Registration Deadline: TBD
Contact school for payment options at 321-586-5852
Requirements (not included):
- Immunization Records with PPD results
- Flu Vaccination
- Level two Background Check ($95.00)
- Black nursing uniform with White closed nursing shoes ($25.00)
- Urine Drug Screen ($20.00)
- Student Nurse Insurance ($40.00)
- Book: Hogan, Mary Ann. Comprehensive Review for NCLEX- PN